Huge savings with the Yamaha P125B 88-Key Complete Home Digital Piano Bundle. Bundle includes the Yamaha P125B 88-Key Digital Piano, matching Yamaha L125B furniture stand, the Yamaha L1B 3-Pedal Unit, a padded piano-style bench with storage, and a great pair of compact stereo headphones. Get this complete bundle for one low price!
The Yamaha P125B 88-Key Portable Digital Piano with GHS Action from Yamaha is a portable, user-friendly digital piano that can be used in the home, studio, or taken on those coffee house gigs. It is suitable for the beginner or intermediate player and the digital piano's touch and tone are appropriate for any type of performance repertoire.
Other features include: GHS weighted-hammer keys where the lower keys are heavier to play than the upper keys, a Pure CF sound engine that reproduces the tone of a Yamaha 9' CFIIIS concert grand piano, string resonances that recreates the sound of other strings resonating, damper resonance DSP, Key-off samples, and a USB to Host port connection with MIDI.
Additionally, the keyboard is built with Yamaha's Sound Boost that adds EQ and volume to help the instrument project, and a stereophonic optimizer that adjusts the spatial distribution of sound in the listener's headphones. The P-125's split mode lets you play a different voice with each hand and the duo mode splits the keyboard into two halves, each with their own "middle C", for practicing with a teacher or partner. Also, a footswitch and AC adapter are included.
Yamaha P125B 88-Key Portable Digital Piano – Key Features:
- GHS Weighted Action. GHS weighted action is heavier in the lower keys and lighter in the higher keys, just like on a real acoustic piano. The special matte black key tops are designed to absorb moisture and remain tactile after extended use without becoming slippery.
- Pure CF Sound Engine. The Pure CF Sound Engine faithfully reproduces the tone of a meticulously sampled Yamaha 9' CFIIIS concert grand piano, allowing for dynamic and expressive playing.
- String Resonance. String Resonance recreates the sympathetic sounds of other strings resonating, just like the behavior of an acoustic piano.
- Damper Resonance DSP. Damper resonance DSP recreates the sound of the inside of a grand piano when the dampers are off the strings.
- Key-Off Samples. Key-off samples deliver the delicate change in sound the instant the damper falls back to the string.
- USB / MIDI. USB to host connectivity with MIDI and audio transfer means you only need one cable to connect to your music-making software.
- Sound Boost. Sound Boost adds EQ and volume to help the instrument project and cut through the mix using its internal speakers, allowing you to be heard in small ensemble situations such as an acoustic jazz trio.
- Stereophonic Optimizer. A stereophonic optimizer adjusts the spatial distribution of sound in the listener's headphones. This creates the sensation that sound is coming directly from the piano, rather than from the headphones.
- Split. Split mode lets you play a different voice with each hand.
- Duo. Duo mode splits the keyboard into two halves, each with their own "middle C" for practicing with a partner or teacher.
Yamaha P125B 88-Key Portable Digital Piano – What’s in the Box:
- Yamaha P-125 88-Note Weighted Action Digital Piano with GHS Action (Black)
- PA150 AC Adapter for Keyboards and Drums
- Limited 3-Year Warranty