This great bundle includes -
Now includes Steinberg Plus
Steinberg Plus is a real ‘plus’ if you buy any Steinberg UR-C series audio interfaces. Why Plus? Because we give you a great selection of VST instruments and VST sound loop sets for free. It is our way of thanking you for your investment in the best interface family we've ever made. Steinberg Plus content changes regularly – currently you will receive the Groove Agent SE, HALion Sonic SE, Anima and Retrologue instruments, as well as the Indie Rock, Ambient Lounge and Progressive House sound loop sets.
To get Steinberg Plus, download the Steinberg Download Assistant, create a MySteinberg account, enter the download access code included in the UR-C box and register for our newsletter to download your instruments and sound loop sets.
Steinberg UR22C 2-In 2-Out USB 3.0 Audio Interface - the perfect portable interface!
The Steinberg UR22C is the perfect audio partner for composing and producing songs anywhere. With inputs for microphones and instruments (including onboard phantom power), MIDI inputs and outputs, latency-free monitoring with DSP effects and fast, reliable connectivity to computers or iOS devices, it is remarkably versatile. Not only that, but with two top class mic preamps, 32-bit/192 kHz recording quality and high-quality components throughout, the UR22C records your performance with stunning clarity and detail. Ideally sized to travel anywhere with you, its tough but lightweight construction and included Cubase AI recording software make it a great music-making companion.
No matter where you want to record, your projects should always sound great. The UR22C brings you amazing sound quality in a remarkably compact, tough and versatile package for composing and recording anywhere. Use it with a computer or an iOS device for superb results, wherever you are.
- Capture the subtlest nuance of every sound
- Fast, reliable connectivity for maximum peace of mind
- Compose and record anywhere
- Latency-free DSP effects
Steinberg UR22C 2-In 2-Out USB 3.0 Audio Interface – Key Features:
- 32-bit/192 kHz audio resolution. The industry-leading converters used in the UR-C series deliver exceptional audio quality, thanks to a maximum sampling rate of 192 kHz with 32-bit resolution.
- Superspeed USB 3.1 with USB-C. UR-C interfaces feature the USB 3.1 Gen 1 SuperSpeed standard, which provides fast, reliable and seamless connectivity to Mac and PC computers, as well as iOS devices.
- Ultra-rugged build. Built to the most exacting standards, with a robust metal casing, the UR-Cs are rugged enough to withstand all the rigors of the road.
- Latency-free monitoring with DSP effects. With built-in DSPs, UR-C interfaces provide zero-latency monitoring with effects for every DAW, with straightforward control of all routings and settings.
- Class-A D-PRE mic preamps. The UR-C series features D-PRE preamps, offering stellar recording quality unmatched in this price class.
- Compatible with all major audio software. Our UR-Cs are compatible with all major audio software supporting the ASIO, Core Audio or WDM standard, providing a fully integrated, DSP-based monitoring setup wherever you are and with whichever DAW you use.
- iOS ready via CC Mode. Combining UR-C units with an iOS audio application such as Steinberg’s Cubasis for iPad, provides you with a fully mobile audio recording solution.
- Loopback function for streaming. The Loopback function of the UR-Cs offers an easy way of streaming performances live to the Internet.
Steinberg UR22C 2-In 2-Out USB 3.0 Audio Interface – Included software:
- Cubase AI. Based on Steinberg’s award-winning advanced music production system Cubase Pro, Cubase AI is a powerful, one-stop music software solution for studio-quality recording.
- Cubasis LE. UR-C’s seamless integration with iPad is enhanced by the inclusion of Cubasis LE, for creating professional music productions on your iPad.
- dspMixFx mixing application. UR-C interfaces provide zero-latency monitoring with effects for every DAW, with straightforward control of all routings and settings, thanks to the built-in DSP chip and the dspMixFx UR-C software.
Steinberg UR22C 2-In 2-Out USB 3.0 Audio Interface – Included Effects:
- Bundled effects plug-in suite. The UR-Cs come with both VST 3 and AU versions of the onboard DSP plug-ins, providing additional useful sound-shaping and FX tools.
- REV-X reverb. The REV-X built into UR-C interfaces is a complex reverb algorithm, renowned for its high-density, richly reverberant sound quality, with smooth attenuation, spread and depth that work together to enhance the original, dry sound.
- Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip. Developed to deliver a highly musical result, the Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip combines a sidechain-enabled compressor and a three-band parametric equalizer.
- Guitar Amp Classics. Guitar Amp Classics are guitar amplifier effects that make extensive use of advanced Yamaha modeling technology, delivering highly realistic and finely tuned emulations of classic tube and transistor amplifier tones.
- Clean. Optimized for clean tones, this amp effectively simulates the tight brilliance of transistor amplifiers.
- Crunch. This is the amp type to use when you want lightly overdriven crunch tones. It simulates the type of vintage tube amplifiers that are favored for classic blues, rock, soul, R’n’B and similar styles.
- Drive. The DRIVE amp type provides a selection of distortion sounds that simulate the tonal character of high-gain tube amplifiers.
- Lead. This amp type simulates a high gain tube amp that is rich in overtones. Ideally suited to playing lead guitar lines that will fit well within an ensemble mix, it can also be set up for crisp accompaniment tones, making it a very versatile emulation.
- Operating systems (Mac) - macOS Sierra, macOS High Sierra, macOS Mojave
- Operating systems (Windows) - Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Operating systems (iOS) - iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12
- Port - USB Type-C, USB 3.0, USB 2.0
- CPU minimum - Intel Core i-series multicore processor 2 GHz or faster, or AMD equivalent processor
- RAM minimum - 2 GB
- Hard disk free space - 1200 MB
- Display resolution recommended - 1280 x 800
- Internet connection for account sign up and product registration, installer download, driver and tools, license activation, manuals and instructions, additional downloads